Give your wedding day a personalised look and save money with PlastiKote spray paint. Transforming glass jars into pretty lace vases is quick and easy – and they will look so beautiful on your reception tables!
You will need:
Mason jar or similar
Double sided tape
Twist & Spray Colour in White Satin
- Make sure the jar is clean and dry.
- In a well-ventilated room or preferably outside, mask your spraying area with newspaper or dust sheets.
- Wrap a length of lace around the jar using double-sided tape to fix it in place.
- Spray a couple of fine layers of Twist & Spray Colour in White Satin, following instructions on the can.
- Remove the lace when just dry and allow to thoroughly dry.
- Fill with wedding flowers!
There’s lots of colours to choose from in the Twist & Spray range – or you could use one of the Metallic range – Rose Gold, Silver, Gold and Copper to name but a few.
For more great wedding day ideas using PlastiKote spray paint click here to go to our Wedding Inspiration board on Pinterest.