Add an extra splash of colour inside and outside the home this summer with our stylish terracotta pots.
You will need:
PlastiKote Twist & Spray Primer
PlastiKote Twist & Spray in Pink Burst, Exotic Sea and New Yellow
- Make sure the pots are clean and dry.
- Spread newspaper/dust sheets out in a well-ventilated working area or preferably outside.
- Apply PlastiKote Twist & Spray Primer first to seal the terracotta and prime the pots. Terracotta is porous and tends to absorb a lot of paint.
- Apply two to three coats of PlastiKote Twist & Spray in the colour of your choice. We chose Pink Burst, Exotic Sea and New Yellow. Allow 5 – 10 minutes between coats.
- The pots will be touch dry in 30-50 minutes and thoroughly dry in 2-3 hours.
- Plant up and arrange for a colourful display – even before the flowers have bloomed!
Always remember to follow the instructions on the can.