Easter treat jars
What is nicer than a homemade gift, whether it’s for a Easter, a birthday or just to say you care? These cute little jars made with PlastiKote spray paint could be adapted for any occasion.
You will need:
Small pine drawer knob
PlastiKote Fast Dry Enamel spray paint
Decorative washi tape
- Clean the glass jar and lid with soapy water and allow to thoroughly dry.
- Using a hot glue gun, stick the pine knob to the lid of the jar. Leave to dry.
- Mask the jar so that you have a strip around the middle to spray.
- Following instructions on the can, spray the jar and the lid. Two fine layers are better than one thick one.
- Allow to thoroughly dry. The paint will be touch dry in under an hour and thoroughly dry in 2-3 hours.
- Apply a strip of decorative washi tape to add interest to the jar.
- Fill with sweet treats for a pretty, personal gift at Easter or anytime.