A handmade gift is always much appreciated and never more so than on February 14th! But don’t just make it on Valentine’s Day – our gifts, from a heart shaped stencil and PlastiKote spray paint are made with love for any day of the year…
To make a Valentine’s vase, tealight holder or gift jar, you will need:
Glass jar, bottle, vase
Cardboard with double sided tape OR Large sticky label
PlastiKote spray paint: in our projects we used Stained Glass, Glass Frosting and Metallic Silver
- Make sure the jar, bottle or vase is clean and dry.
- Draw a heart shape on the cardboard or label and cut out.
- Stick the heart to the jar.
- Apply the spray paint following instructions on the can.
- When dry, carefully remove the heart shape to reveal the clear heart underneath.