Set your cakes off to perfection this summer by personalising a cake stand
You will need:
Metal cupcake stand (we got ours from Amazon)
PlastiKote Fast Dry Enamel spray paint
- Wash the cake stand, removing any dust or sticky marks.
- Prepare your spraying area – the best place is outside with dustsheets or newspaper laid out to protect the surface. If indoors, wear a mask, make sure the room is well-ventilated and the spray area covered with dustsheets and newspaper.
- Turn each part of the cake stand upside down and spray the bottom with Fast Dry Enamel. We used FDE in Hot Pink, Sky Blue and Insignia Red. Allow to dry.
- Once completely dry, spray the top of each part of the cake stand. Allow to dry
- Make your favourite cupcakes.
- Assemble the cake stand, fill with your delicious cakes and invite your friends round for tea!
N.B. Always remember to follow the instructions on the can.