Instagrammer Yvestown has been very clever in giving her display shelves a Hollywood feel by spray painting letters in different PlastiKote spray paint colours. It’s definitely the way to get your name or initials up in lights! If you want to do something similar, we found some lit-up letters on Amazon.
If you want to get the whole ‘how to ‘ from Yvestown or want to see more of her projects, click here.
Treat the family to a pot of gold this month on St Patrick’s Day (Thursday 17th March in case you aren’t sure!). In fact, using PlastiKote spray paint, this gorgeous pot would be a glorious gift any day of the year.
Apply a couple of coats of PlastiKote Twist & Spray in the colour of your choice to a clean flower pot, following instructions on the can. When thoroughly dry, use colourful pipe cleaners to fashion a rainbow and attach to the inside of the pot. Fill with foil-covered chocs!
Make Easter even more special this year! Here’s how to make a fabulous Easter garland with PlastiKote spray paint.
You will need:
PlastiKote Fast Dry Enamel in various colours
We bought all our items for the garland from The Range.
- Blow up balloons to an egg shape of between 8-10cm
- Pour some PVA glue into a large bowl and dilute with one third water. Soak string in the glue solution, then wrap the string around a balloon until it starts to hold the egg shape.
- Repeat for the desired number you wish to use and hang the balloons to dry.
- When completely dry, carefully burst the balloons inside the string egg shape and remove any remaining pieces of balloon.
- Spread newspaper/dust sheet out in a well-ventilated working area or outside.
- Using PlastiKote Fast Dry Enamel, spray the string egg shapes with your choice of colour.
- Attach the eggs to a length of string, fishing wire or ribbon to make the garland.
- Display your garland for a lovely Easter decoration!