Make Easter even more special this year! Here’s how to make a fabulous Easter garland with PlastiKote spray paint.
You will need:
PlastiKote Fast Dry Enamel in various colours
We bought all our items for the garland from The Range.
- Blow up balloons to an egg shape of between 8-10cm
- Pour some PVA glue into a large bowl and dilute with one third water. Soak string in the glue solution, then wrap the string around a balloon until it starts to hold the egg shape.
- Repeat for the desired number you wish to use and hang the balloons to dry.
- When completely dry, carefully burst the balloons inside the string egg shape and remove any remaining pieces of balloon.
- Spread newspaper/dust sheet out in a well-ventilated working area or outside.
- Using PlastiKote Fast Dry Enamel, spray the string egg shapes with your choice of colour.
- Attach the eggs to a length of string, fishing wire or ribbon to make the garland.
- Display your garland for a lovely Easter decoration!