This lovely wreath provides the perfect welcome for your guests this Christmas. And it is so quick and easy – as well as very striking!
You will need:
A wreath – we bought ours from Hobbycraft
PlastiKote Twist & Spray in White Satin
A selection of fir cones
- Make sure the cones are clean and dry.
- Spread newspaper/dust sheets out in a well-ventilated working area or preferably outside.
- Apply two to three coats of PlastiKote Twist & Spray in White to the wreath and half of the cones. Allow 5–10 minutes between coats.
- The cones and wreath will be touch dry in 30-50 minutes and thoroughly dry in 2-3 hours.
- Using a glue gun, carefully attach the cones to the wreath and leave to dry for 24 hours.
- Using raffia, string or wire attach to wreath to your front door.
- Happy Christmas!
For an extra special look, try Gold Leaf Fast Dry Enamel spray paint on the tips of the plain cones