If your barbecue is rusted or discoloured, you don’t need to go out and spend money on a new one. It’s quick and easy to refurbish your existing barbecue with PlastiKote Twist & Spray BBQ spray paint . If you keep it inside over the winter, it will be good to go when the sun comes out next year!
You will need:
PlastiKote spray paint for BBQ
- Remove any ash from the body of the barbecue.
- Use a wire brush to key the surface and remove any rust or flakes of paint.
- Use silver foil to clean the rust off the metal legs.
- Wash all the parts in hot, soapy water and dry carefully.
- Shield any areas you don’t want to paint (like the interior of the bowl, any vent slides or handles) with newspaper and masking tape.
- Apply several fine, even coats of PlastiKote BBQ spray paint.
- Allow to thoroughly dry before use.
- Invite your friends round and get cooking!
NB Always follow the instructions on the reverse of the can.